Monday 13 April 2009

last-minute changes

I thought I had gotten the whole schedule thing under control - I can understand that there is sometimes a need to change the schedule as teachers have to go to some meeting or another - but no! Once again a last-minute change left me standing in front of a classroom, books in hand, only to be told that maths and English was switched.
Problem is, I have no way of knowing how last-minute this was. See, this morning I went to the schedule postings, and no changes were showing, and my fellow teachers even told me - no changes! So when did the change happen? And seeing that you know full well that I am not in the teacher's room to see the changes being made, how about just sending me an instant message via the LAN?
Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue...

No comments:

Post a Comment