Tuesday 10 November 2009

On my other blog...

Does anyone else also try to keep three or four blogs going at the same time, and end up, as I do, falling further and further behind with each of them?

I guess this falls under the good intentions that pave that famed road to hell (which is, by the way, still my favourite Chris Rea song). You know, the idea was that each blog would allow me to indulge in a separate part of my life? This one was to be the general one for venting, sharing  and otherwise discussing frustrations, one is for sharing thoughts about teaching methods and lessons, one serves as a general photo blog of my time here in South Korea and the last is the place where I'm publishing the Tarot card deck I've painted.

That last one is the furthest behind at this stage, and I really do need to bring it up to date, but before that I have to do some serious scanning to get all 74 cards scanned in and on file!

And what with applications for University posts going out and me sending copies of a stack of papers on a regular basis, the copier/scanner is far too busy with other things to bother with cards!

Maybe if I land a post I'll be able to spend more time on these things.

2 comments:

  1. You did well on this post. And I hope one of those stacks of paper that you have sent out, leads to the desired reply/offer. Congratulations in advance, to the lucky university.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'm really holding thumbs.

    ReplyDelete