Saturday 25 July 2009

Sundays

I must say this morning I really could do with being able to pop down to the Waterfront in Cape Town, set myself down at one of the many cafes and order a big English breakfast while reading the Sunday Times!

Comfort zones come in many shapes and sizes, and breaking free of them is not always easy. For instance, I was sure that moving into a gypsy kind of lifestyle, my predeliction for clutter would be ameliorated, however, I find myself having to pick my way through bags, books and knick-knacks! I'm due for another de-cluttering, and fairly soon!

Some other comfort zones may include what you eat, who you read, what music you listen to etc. Of course, being pattern seekers, we tend to also be most comfortable when we live inside a pattern, a routine, a set of behaviours.

No comments:

Post a Comment